The following procedure will govern how students, teachers, staff and community members shall submit safety complaints:
- All complaints should be initiated using the contact number for reporting and other contact information located on the rear bumper of each bus.
- Once initiated each complaint will be investigated by Director of Transportation.
- Investigation begins with in twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.
- Preliminary report to the Director of Schools within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of complaint.
- Time/date of complaint; Summary of complaint; Driver involved; Prior complaints or disciplinary actions taken against driver.
- Within sixty (60) days of receipt of complaint, a final written report shall be made to the Director of Schools which shall include findings of investigation, action taken by the Director of Transportation in response to the complaint.
- Annual notice will be provided to students and parents regarding the process for reporting complaints.